The Hanse 400, with a flat sheer, low cabin top, teak deck, and a high-aspect rig, bears all the hallmarks of a modern, European-styled cruiser. A modest keel appendage reins in 1,137 square feet of sail area.
Hanse 400 is a cool, quick and modern German engineering product. The optimization of space is impressive.
GREEN SEASON PROMOTION
Free sailing days in tropical Thailand!
- Pay 4 days – sail 5 days – 1 day free
- Pay 7 days – sail 10 days – 3 days free
- Pay 10 days – sail 14 days – 4 days free
- Pay 14 days – sail 21 days – 7 days free
Effective this year from 1st May until 1st Nov.
This special replaces all other discounts we usually offer
Cruising Area: Thailand
With a flat sheer, low cabin top, teak deck, and a high-aspect rig, the Hanse 400 bears all the hallmarks of a modern, European-styled cruiser. A modest keel appendage reins in 1,137 square feet of sail area.
- No. of persons up to 6 guests
- Cabins 3 double cabins
- Measurements length 39.4ft, beam 13.3ft, draft 6.6ft
- Design/built Judel Vrolijk & Co, Hanse Yachts, 2007
- Rig & Sail Area Fractional 7/8, 1,137 sq.ft
- Engine 29.5KW/40HP
- Navigation wind instruments, depth sounder, GPS chart plotter, auto pilot
- Galley stove, oven, fridge
- Comfort electric fans, opening hatches in all cabins and saloon, bimini on cockpit
- Standard dinghy
- Options skipper, cook
- Special and easy to handle new boat that is well-equipped for your tropical adventure.
- Dinghy davits for better sailing performance
Prices in Euro unless otherwise specified;
— RATES ARE INCLUSIVE OF ALL TAXES —
Bareboat Charter Price per day
|#Passengers||01 May-01 Nov||01 Nov-21 Dec||21 Dec-05 Jan||05 Jan-15 Mar||15 Mar-01 May|
|€ 260||€ 390||€ 530||€ 460||€ 390|
|Prices include:||Prices do not include:|
Published rates can be changed without prior notice.
We strongly recommend obtaining cancellation insurance!