The Lagoon 450 is the only catamaran of this size that can offer you 4 independent living sections, the saloon, rear cockpit, forward cockpit and the big fly bridge, where 6 people can sit.
Cruising Area: Thailand
There is a steering station on the fly bridge accessible from both sides of the cockpit, an additional forward cockpit, excellent performance under sail.
Incomparable comfort in the saloon and the cabins.
Larger and with a bigger sail area, the Lagoon 450 is offered in a 4 cabin version with en-suite bathrooms, 2 single berth in the bows, and also benefits from important improvements in terms of safety, performance and cruising comfort.
This luxury, fully air conditioned catamaran is completely self-sufficient for water with a production of 100 l/hour and energy, thanks to her 11kv Generator.
All winches are electrical, even to lift the dinghy on the davits. Impressive inventory and electronics.
As diving is our passion and the yacht is equipped with Bauer diving air compressors. This gives you the opportunity to dive where ever and whenever you want – even far away from mainstream.
You can also make your PADI diving license during a charter, or just make an introduction dive with a professional diving instructor. If you don’t want to dive at all, snorkeling is a rather beautiful option as well. On many Islands you will be surrounded by the most colorful tropical corals and fish.
|L.O.A||45′10″ (13,96 m)||Beam||25′9″ (7,84 m)|
|Draft||1,3 v (4′3″)||Water lenght||43′11″ (13,38m)|
|Light displacement||15,5 t (34178 pounds)||Full displacement||21.22 t (46782 pounds)|
|Engines||2 x 56 h.p. Yanmar||Genset||10 kWt|
|Cruising speed||8 kn||Maximum speed||10 kn|
|Fuel tanks||1000 l||Fresh water||3 x 175|
|Main sail||82,5 m2||Genoa||51,8 m2|
|Mast||23,05 m (75′8″)||Extra sails||none|
|Daytrip capacity||up to 20 pax||Crew accomodation||separate|
|Fishing equipment||trolling, bottom fishing||Dinghy||3,2 m with 20 h.p. outboard|
|Swimming||Snorkling gear||Multimedia||Hi-Fi, TV, DVD|
May – Oct
Nov – 20.Dec
21.Dec – 5. Jan
6. Jan – 15. Mar
16. Mar – Apr
1 – 2 pax
3 – 4 pax
5 – 6 pax
7 – 8 pax
|Prices include:||Prices do not include:|
Price for certified divers on SY Saint Anna
- 1250 Baht per dive and person
- incl. dive guide/ instructor, 12 l Aluminum cylinder, weights & weight belt
- 500 Baht for rental equipment per day (BCD, wet suit, regulator, mask, fins and snorkel)
Dive packages during the tour
- 1000 Baht per dive if you do minimum 6 and more dives
Discover SCUBA diving program from the boat
- 2250 Baht incl. equipment, instructor and at least 30 – 40 min dive time, max. 12m deep
- 2000 Baht for any repetitive dive during the tour
Scuba Diver Course (2 days)
- 9900 Baht incl. all course materials and PADI license fee Baht
Open Water Diver Course (3 – 4 days)
- 14900 Baht incl. all course materials and PADI license fee
Advanced Open Water Diver Course (2 days)
- 9900 Baht incl. all course materials and PADI license fee
Rescue Diver Course (3 – 4 days)
- 13900 Baht incl. all course materials and PADI license fee
Published rates can be changed without prior notice.
We strongly recommend obtaining cancellation insurance!