Marc Van Peteghem & Vincent Lauriot Prévost architects, together with Lagoon and the Nauta Yachts design office, succeeded beautifully in developing this 45’ catamaran. There is one enhanced steering station where 3 persons can sit, a big cockpit, an additional forward cockpit and an incomparable comfort in the saloon and the cabins.
Larger and with a bigger sail area, this Lagoon 450 is offered in a 4 cabin version with ensuite bathrooms, 2 single berth in the bows, and also benefits from important improvements in terms of safety, performance and cruising comfort. This luxury, fully air conditioned yacht is completely self sufficient for water with a production of 100 l/hour, thanks to her 11kW Generator.
SPECIAL PROMOTION UNTIL 1 NOVEMBER 2020 ONLY!!!
- Pay 4 days – sail 5 days 1 day free
- Pay 7 days – sail 10 days 3 days free
- Pay 10 days – sail 14 days 4 days free
- Pay 14 days – sail 21 days 7 days free
This special replaces all other discounts we usually offer.
Promotion runs from May to October
–cannot be combined with other discounts–
Cruising Area: Thailand
One main winch at the helm and the davit winch are electrical and three extra batteries and 4 solar cells will supply the power capacity needed. Beside the depth sounder you will benefit from a forward loking sonar. Impressive inventory and electronics.
- L.O.A,13.96 m-45.10 ft
- Beam,7.87 m-25.9 ft
- Draft,1.30 m,
- Rig,Fractional 7/8
- Total sail area,129 m²
- Speed under power,7 Knots
- Voltage,12 VDC + 230VAC
- Propeller,3 blades fix,
- Displacement,16.90 tons
- Wheel steering,yes
- Engine,2 x 57 HP saildrive,
- Batteries,6x 140 Ah
- Generator,(optional extra),11 KVA,
- Diesel,2 x 520 litres,
- Water,2 x 175 litres
- Water maker,
(optional extra),yes 100 l/hr,
- Double cabin,4,
- Crew cabins,2 single in bows
- Showers,4 hot/cold water
- Bedlinen,1 set per week,
- Bath towels,yes
- Toilets (quiet flush),”4 ensuites, electrical”
- Refrigerator,2 x 130 lt (12VDC),
- (optional extra),Yes,
- First Aid Kit,yes
- Mainsail,79m² fully battened,
- Genoa,”1 furling, 50m²”
- Anchor windlass,Electric,
- Wind instruments,yes,
- Depth sounder & Log,yes
- Forward, Sonar,yes,
- Self tailing winches,3 manual &, 2 electr.
- GPS/chart plotter,B&G Zeus3 12” at helmstation
- Chain counter, on flybridge,yes,
- Fire extinguishers,yes,
- VHF radio,yes
- Tender,RIB 6 pers,
- Outboard,9.9 hp
- Life vests,10
- Speakers,Saloon & cockpit,
- HI-FI Stereo,”Fusion, USB”
- & Bluetooth,,
- Solar cells,4x 120W
- Cockpit table,yes,
- Stern platform,yes
- Snorkeling gear,fins & masks &, snorkels
- Gaz BBQ,yes
- Deck shower,yes
Prices in Euro unless otherwise specified;
- 8 days booking 5%
- 14 days booking 8%
- 21 days booking 10%
Minimum charter duration 5 days, please contact us for shorter charter,.
Christmas and New Year period minimum 7+ days.
Chinese New Year minimum 5+ days.
Prices Bareboat Charter
|#Passengers||01 May-01 Nov||01 Nov-21 Dec||21 Dec-05 Jan||05 Jan-15 Mar||15 Mar-01 May|
|.||€ 680||€ 1120||€ 1550||€ 1310||€ 1120|
|Prices include:||Prices do not include:|
Published rates can be changed without prior notice.
We strongly recommend obtaining cancellation insurance!