MV Hot Chilli Overnight Charters
Hot Chilli is a comfortable, fast motor catamaran for up to 15 guests for daily excursions.
And for 4 guests for overnight cruises, plus a very capable captain and cook team.
Cruising Area: Thailand
You will immediately feel at home on this new catamaran. Hot Chilli’s interior is designed to the latest standards of modern building techniques incorporating epoxy resins and carbon fiber components in molded GRP. The huge open saloon which adds the galley and cockpit into one unit, gives one the comfort of a much larger yacht then imagined. The “balcony” up front provides comfortable seating to enjoy the breeze and sunsets.
|Length||38 ft (11,6 m)|
|No. of guests||up to 4 guests for overnight and up to 15 guests for a day trip|
|Cabin||1 en-suite double queen-size cabin with private bathrooms, 1 double queen-size sofa bed in the saloon.|
|Comfort||double fans and double reading lights in the cabin. 2 bathrooms with shower, additional deck shower, sun protection from fixed bimini and flexible awning. Espresso machine|
|Entertainment||Audio CD/MP4 player, i-pod docking station, outside loud speakers, audio library. You will NOT find TV and video on this yacht!!!!!!|
|Standard||5-person RIB-tender with outboard, fishing equipment, snorkeling equipment|
|Design||Stealth 38ft fast and comfortable, brand new GRP & carbon fiber catamaran.|
Overnight Charter Rates in Thai Baht/day
|#Passengers||01 May – 19 Dec.||20 Dec.05 Jan.||06 Jan.-30 April|
|1 – 2 guests||26,000 baht||38,500 baht||31,500 baht|
|3 – 4 guests||29,000 baht||38,500 baht||34,500 baht|
You can add another THB 10,000 for an extension of your stay for the whole day. Return to port only at 17:30 instead of 10:00 am.
- 24 hour sole use of the yacht
- No sharing with other groups
- Services of Captain, Chef/Hostess
- Running cost of yacht (fuel & berthing)
- 3 main meals each day & snacks & fruit
- Coffee, tea & iced water
- Snorkeling & fishing gear
- Linen & bath towels
Prices do not include:
- Airline flights, transfers or hotels
- Holiday and medical insurance
- Yacht delivery (if applicable)
- Rental vehicles or water taxis
- Meals or drinks in restaurants
- National Park fees when applicable
- Soft drinks 40 THB/can, beer 80 THB/can, wine 950 THB/bottle, spirits, cocktails
|Thai Massage||3,500 THB per day||A great way to relax, a must try experience|
|Snorkeling equipment||–||included in charter price|
|NEW! Stand Up Paddle boards||600 THB per day|
Day Charter Cruise
- For up to 15 guests and 2 crew
- Perfect yacht for island hopping on this brand new catamaran.
- Hot Chili can reach all the local islands on a day charter due to its cruising speed of 15 knots.
- There is so much space on this yacht due to its 5.5 meter beam, which will give the boat perfect stability.
- The sunbathing area in the front “balcony” and shady cockpit/saloon area in the back will suit everyone. The designated drinks fridge, comfortable seating and a full galley to be able to prepare gourmet lunches complement this luxurious and comfortable yacht.
Day Trip Cruises From Phuket
Prices for up to 8 guests; Maximum 15 guests, every extra person 2,500 baht; Kids below the age of 7 come for free
|HIGH SEASON > 1 Dec – 28 Feb|
|Koh Kai||29,000 baht|
|Maithon/Coral Island||29,000 baht|
|Coral Island/Koh Racha Yai||29,000 baht|
|Koh Racha Yai/ Racha Noi||37,000 baht|
|Phi Phi Don/Maya Bay||37,000 baht|
|Koh Hong Krabi||37,000 baht|
|James Bond Island||37,000 baht|
|GREEN SEASON > 1 Mar – 30 Nov
|Koh Kai||27,000 baht|
|Maithon/Coral Island||27,000 baht|
|Coral Island/Koh Racha Yai||27,000 baht|
|Koh Racha Yai/ Racha Noi||35,000 baht|
|Phi Phi Don/Maya Bay||35,000 baht|
|Koh Hong Krabi||35,000 baht|
|James Bond Island||35,000 baht|
- All Vat and taxes
- Full insurance
- Thai style lunch buffet & fruit plate
- Coffee, tea & iced water, soft drinks,
- Snorkeling & fishing gear
- You may bring your own alcoholic drinks, with no corkage charge.
- Hotel or Villa transfers (we can help with this – just ask when booking)
- National park fees are NOT included, which will cost between 300 THB (Phang Nga Bay) and 400 THB (Phi Phi islands).
- Nor is a crew gratuity tip which is normal for you to give them at the end of the day, You will find they well deserve this. Guideline is 1,000 THB each.
Published rates can be changed without prior notice.
We strongly recommend obtaining cancellation insurance!