Si Datu Bua is a truly modern classic hand-crafted sailing vessel that speaks of the history of the Spice Trade and embodies the spirit of the Indonesian Archipelago, while ensuring the highest international standards for safety, comfort, service and cuisine.
Cruising Area: West Malaysia (Langkawi), West Thailand, Indonesia (Komodo/Papua/Banda /Raja Ampat), Myanmar & Andaman Islands cruises.
No expense has been spared to ensure that discerning travelers accustomed to understated elegance and exquisite cuisine, discover an agreeable mode of transportation from which to admire the majestic scenery, underwater wonders and fascinating artistic expression found along the fabled spice routes of South East Asia. Accommodation for up to 6 guests in 3 suites, all en suite and fully air conditioned.
- Length: 40,20 m
- No. of guests: up to 6 guests
- Cabins: 3 suites with private bathroom and shower
- Comfort: air conditioning, hot running water, water maker to supply fresh water usage, separate crew quarters
- Entertainment: CD/MP3 audio system, Television and DVD, computer equipment
- Standard: 2 tenders, sea kayaks, water skis, snorkeling, diving and fishing equipment
- Extra: Diving courses
- Design/built: Seery Yacht Design
- Sailing: With 426 square meters sailing area, Si Datu Bua can reach a top sailing speed of 10 knots
- Special: Authentic colors, textures and styles derived from the cultures they embody, endow each of the suites with a relaxed yet distinctive atmosphere. Spacious bathing facilities are tastefully integrated into the decor providing in a gracious well considered manner, those amenities so essential to a comfortable standard of living. Three suites on the SY Si Datu Bua depict Toraja, Banda and Celebes.
Prices in in US dollars/day unless otherwise specified
Charter price per day
Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Myanmar, Andaman Islands
|Full Yacht Charter||$ 12,000.- *|
*) Plus VAT 10% of charter fee.
East Indonesia (Papua/ Raja Ampat), Myanmar & Andaman Islands :
Silolona: 500 $US + per cruise fixed cost, based on a 7 day itinerary
Note. There is an extra destination charge of US$ 4,500 + tax per cruise, in Papua. This is due to extra administrative fees in the region.
For cruises departing from a port other than Si Datu Bua’s regular scheduled seasonal port of embarkation and disembarkation, there will be a repositioning fee of minimum 3000$ per day. (May vary for outer base area)
For Myanmar the Entry Visa Fees are appr. $ 250- 350 per person, depending on the length of the charter.
|Trip cost includes:
All meals, snacks, bottled water & refreshments excluding alcohol; shore excursions as outlined on the itinerary; entrance fees and permits at our seasonal home ports; transfers to/from shore to the ship; services of English-speaking expedition leader; service of the Crew ; use of all water sports equipment including sea kayaks, dive equipment including wetsuits for certified divers, snorkel equipment, water skis, wake board, and fishing gear. A total of 50 nautical miles per charter day (50 NM) is included in the price of the cruise itinerary. Without additional cost, nautical miles can be accumulated as long as they don’t exceed the total of 50 NM multiplied the number of charter days. A surcharge may be applied for extra nautical miles.
|Trip cost does not include:
En-route accommodations at stopover cities at the beginning and end of your trip; aircraft charter fees; international airfare; domestic airfare; excess baggage fees; passport, visas or airport departure fees; entry permits, ports and handling fees outside our seasonal bases, alcoholic beverages; corkage fee; land expedition and cultural program costs; PADI dive certification courses; end-of-trip crew gratuities; telecommunication costs for satellite phone & email charges; repositioning fees; all government taxes ; cancellation & medical insurance. Silolona Sojourns reserves the right to apply a surcharge for exceptional additional expenses due to sudden changes in government policies, large fluctuations in exchange rates or rising fuel costs. All efforts will be made to minimize the implementation of surcharges.
Services available upon requests, at cost of quotation:
- Nanny on-board
- massage therapist on-board
- Suggestions and arrangements for hotel or private villa stay before & after the cruise
- Arrangements for private plane or seaplane charter to the boat as well as domestic flight booking
Published rates can be changed without prior notice.
We strongly recommend obtaining cancellation insurance!